WINES EXPORT AGENCY’s Selection
La Croix de Bellevue
AOC Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux red
• Grape variety: 75% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Malbec
• Soil : Hill Clayey-Limestone
• Age of vineyard : 35 years
• Treatment : Mecanical weeding
• Soil preparation : Ploughing
• Harvest : Manual grape picking, leaf-stripping and grape sorting
• Vinification : After a manual grape picking, leaf-stripping and grape sorting
they make a traditional vinification with an temperature control .
Bottling at the property
• Wine tasting :
Color : Very beautiful ruby
Nose : Very fragrant and powerful bouquet.
Palate : A very supple wine thanks to Merlot, but also tannic with a hint of
• Stocks: 36.000 bottles
Case of 6 bottles of 750ml
3,20€ 1,90 €/b. Exw
DESTOCKING – 40%
Fully expresses ripe red fruits and sweet spices.
A wine to be savored now in order to enjoy the pleasure of fruit, at its peak, in its youth.
Great quality for a low price.