WINES EXPORT AGENCY’s Selection
La Croix de Bellevue
AOC Bordeaux red
• Grape variety : 100% Sémillon – 12°
• Soil : Hill Clayey-Limestone
• Age of vineyard : 35 years
• Treatment : Mecanical weeding
• Soil preparation : Ploughing
• Harvest : Manual grape picking, leaf-stripping and grape sorting
• Vinification : Traditional, temperature control
• Bottling : Takes place following a clarification, the wines are filtered on grids.
Bottling at the property
• Wine tasting :
Color : Brillant pale yellow coat with green reflection.
Nose : Elegant and franc nose, plum and yellow peach tones.
Palate : The mouth is strong, long finals of young fruits notes.
• Stocks : 6.600 bottles
Case of 6 bottles of 750ml
2,60€ 1,60€/b. Exw
A wine of great delicacy, well structured, elegant with beautiful aromas, all at a reasonable price.
A great deal.