WINES EXPORT AGENCY’s Selection
La Croix de Bellevue
AOC Bordeaux red
• Grape variety : 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon – 12°
• Soil : Hill Clayey-Limestone
• Age of vineyard : 35 years
• Treatment : Mecanical weeding
• Soil preparation : Ploughing
• Harvest : Manual grape picking, leaf-stripping and grape sorting
• Vinification : After a manual grape picking, leaf-stripping and grape sorting they make a traditional vinification with an temperature control.
Bottling at the property
• Wine tasting :
Color : A purple dress with black reflections
Nose : A nose with notes of red fruits, spices, woods and vanilla.
Palate : A supple, round and balanced palate, with sustained tannins and a beautiful structure.
One opens with a nice finish.
• Stocks: 12.000 bottles
Case of 6 bottles of 750ml
2,70€ 1,70€/b. Exw
A very good wine and very easy to drink.
Characteristic of Bordeaux, a well-structured wine, very fruity with well integrated tannins, without lacking in power.
It is very good value for money